- Install the karma chrome-launcher to your project
- Install the vs code chrome debugger extensions
- Config your kama.conf.js, make sure you can launch chrome with remote-debugging-port 9222Add the following in to your karma.conf.js
- Update launch.json file in the .vscode folder
- In the IDE, run task debug-karma, make sure the chrome browser is launched.
- Click the Debugger button,select Chrome, choose "Attach without source map", click start button
- Refresh chrome browser, or in the debugger console, type
You can import this project to launch the chrome debugger inside your VS Code IDE.